    tried another browser and it went to myspace just fine. Any ideas on
    what happened? Browser hijack?

    Thanks :)

    zvnteq7, Jan 9, 2009

  2. I'd guess you deleted your cookies. Log in again, and if/when SeaMonkey
    asks to save the cookie(s), answer Yes.
    Not likely, else you'd see a link to a 'hijack' site.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 9, 2009

  3. zvnteq7

    Evan Platt Guest

    Which is ... uhhh.. myspace.
    So did this browser. :)
    You need to login.
    A hijack from myspace to myspace? Clever.. :-D

    Evan Platt, Jan 9, 2009
  4. zvnteq7

    zvnteq7 Guest

    Well, the page I get is a very plain looking page just asking for email
    and password: http://i40.tinypic.com/a26749.jpg

    I had myspace bookmarked and when I clicked the bookmark, it goes to
    this odd looking page, not the normal myspace 'welcome screen'

    zvnteq7, Jan 9, 2009
  5. zvnteq7

    G. Morgan Guest

    That link is for Myspace Mobile edition, that's what the "m" sub domain means
    and the page itself is login.WAP <--

    It must think Seamonkey is a mobile browser.

    G. Morgan, Jan 9, 2009
  6. zvnteq7

    Evan Platt Guest

    Somehow it thinks you're on a mobile device. But that is myspace.

    Evan Platt, Jan 9, 2009
  7. zvnteq7

    catchme Guest

    use firefox with noscript extension- it will prevent any unauthorised
    redirects and inform you when you are about to enter a forged site.

    catchme, Jan 9, 2009
  8. zvnteq7

    zvnteq7 Guest

    zvnteq7, Jan 10, 2009