    where is it located?

    Thank you in advance,
    Bill

    Bill, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Bill

    Moz Champion Guest

    The passwords (and form fill) files are

    xxxxxx.s and xxxxxx.w respectively

    They are located in the profile folder
    If you have copies of your old files, then you can simply use them by following these steps.

    Each profile generates its own xxxxxx 'code'
    so, save a password in the new profile, it will create and store a xxxxxx.s file
    (the xxxxxx will be the same for the w (form fill) file as well)

    Quit Mozilla
    Now take the old xxxxx.s file and RENAME it to the same name as the new xxxxx.s file in the new profile, drop it into the folder and let it replace the 'newer' one. <POOF> all your old passwords are now in the file

    Moz Champion, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Thanks a million -- you are a lifesaver! :)

    Bill

    Bill, Jul 9, 2004