Mozilla newsreader?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Episode3WillSuck, May 30, 2004.

  1. I remember reading somewhere that Mozilla (or the makers of Mozilla)
    designed a stand-alone newreader. Anyone know the name of it?

    Episode3WillSuck, May 30, 2004

  2. Episode3WillSuck

    ratbob Guest

    Thunderbird?
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

    ratbob, May 30, 2004

  3. Episode3WillSuck

    Keith Bowes Guest

    Keith Bowes, May 30, 2004
  4. Episode3WillSuck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Um, why not? You dont HAVE to get your email with it, just use it as a newsreader.

    Moz Champion, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Years ago, when Netscape was in pre-release, it had a newsreader
    and email client that I really liked. I kept on using them after
    I stopped using Netscape for browsing. Finally, I got tired of
    kick-starting them, so I ended up using Eudora and XNews. I was
    able to configure them to act just like what I was used to. Been
    using them ever since.

    Flatus Ohlfahrt, Jun 16, 2004