Mozilla mail (multiple versions and unread messages)

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Gwen Morse, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. Gwen Morse

    Gwen Morse Guest

    I run Mozilla (configured with IMAP mail accounts) from multiple
    desktop machines.

    If I check new messages on one (and unread messages are filtered to
    assorted folders), I'll get those folder names bolded so I know to
    look for messages there.

    If I move from one machine to another (say from work to home), then,
    my home folders will show the same info as earlier in the day. If I
    leave unread mail in a particular folder, that folder's name won't
    bold till I click on it and it refreshes itself.

    With several dozen folders between different accounts, this means I
    tend to have alot of unread mail go 'unnoticed' over the short term.

    Is there a way to tell Mozilla "refresh _all_ your mail folders"
    either for a particular account or all e-mail accounts?

    Gwen

    Gwen Morse, Jul 11, 2004