    I notice in my junk folder quite a few files that are junk but are not
    labeled junk. Should I go through the list and label each one as being
    junk to help the junk control to be better "trained"?

    tenplay, Jul 7, 2004

  2. tenplay

    Moz Champion Guest

    Um, if they are junk, then you can do so. But the question is, how did those messages get there? Do you have a filter that moves messages to Junk perhaps? If so, then use the message filter to mark it as junk in addition to moving it.

    JMC will only move messages to Junk if you have told it to do so.

    Moz Champion, Jul 8, 2004