  1. The little Mozilla icon in the task bar has disappeared. I really like
    that because I can right-click on it and get to mail or browser
    directly. How can I get it back? I'm using Mozilla 1.7.3 .

    William W. Plummer, May 25, 2005

  2. William W. Plummer

    Arne Guest

    I guess you are talking about the Quick launch icon in the SysTray (in
    the left next to the clock)?

    If so, go to Edit > Preferences > Advanced and check it.

    The icons in the SysTray is in my opinion not to be used as shortcut's
    to programs. But you can set a normal shortcut to the right side of
    the task bar. Just drag and drop the shortcut from the screen.

    --
    /Arne

    are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
    quote signatures, thank you.

    Arne, May 25, 2005

  3. That was the clue I needed. "Keep Mozilla in memory" is what controls
    the icon. Thanks.

    William W. Plummer, May 25, 2005