    How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

    Thanks

    dj tuchler

    dj tuchler, Jul 15, 2003

  2. dj tuchler

    ho alexandre Guest

    ho alexandre, Jul 15, 2003

  3. dj tuchler

    dj tuchler Guest

    Apparently, it can be done under Windows. No instructions for Linux.

    dj tuchler

    dj tuchler, Jul 15, 2003
  4. I'm running browser-only Mozilla under Win98se. I forget where I
    saw it documented, but the following lines added to users' prefs.js
    files cause the browser to call the registered mail or news client,
    respectively:
    I'm not sure but I think that this is also available from the
    "preferential" extension. I remember now where I saw the prefs file
    entries. Maybe these links will help:
    http://www.geocities.com/pratiksolanki/ ;
    http://mozilla.gunnars.net/mozfaq_addons.html ;
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...elm=MMIVxWCoBjCv-pn2-zIWZIJF5Uu5b%40localhost