    Download is free of charge, fast, easy and secure.

    just follow this link :

    http://www.mozilla-browsing.blogspot.com/

    Ocha, May 18, 2007

  2. Firefox II ?

    Why would anyone want to download an application from your blog? Your
    link doesn't even go anywhere. How sad.

    Firefox (without the Google-intrusive toolbar you are pushing) is
    available directly from the source here:

    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 18, 2007

  3. Ocha

    Flyer Guest

    Flyer, May 18, 2007
  4. Ocha

    Evan Platt Guest

    "This website is not affiliated with google or Mozilla in any way."

    Pass.

    Evan Platt, May 18, 2007
  5. Pass here also. One has to wonder why people are pushing this google
    toolbar. My Firefox already has a 'search box' that can be set to
    Google, or any of dozens of other search engines.

    I don't particularly want the goog to know everything I do on the WWW.
    Same applies to .. what is it called? .. Google Desktop? Why should
    Google know about everything on my computer?

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 18, 2007
  6. Ocha

    why? Guest

    On 18 May 2007 09:49:15 -0700, Ocha wrote:

    Stupid post of the day, maybe if someone want's to chance an infected
    download or get a page full of rubbish.
    Old news,
    Release Date: March 20, 2007
    Only for idiot's

    What's wrong with getting it direct from the vendor?

    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

    Me

    why?, May 18, 2007
  7. So they can take part in The Google Party. That's the growing event
    which causes 30% of all Usenet questions to be about how to remove
    Stupid Google Utilities.

    Blinky the Shark, May 18, 2007
  8. Ocha

    Tester Guest

    If you want the U.S. English Win-32 version, go here. Of course, this
    won't click anyone's pay per click counter.

    There are many mirrors in many countries. For example, ftp.osuosl.org
    at Oregon State U. mirrors many open source software sites such as
    Mozilla, Open Office, Cygwin, Linux sites, et alia.

    Tester, May 22, 2007
  9. Ocha

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Firefox is very buggy.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    I do not represent atheists or atheism

    Barry OGrady, May 24, 2007
  10. Yer ass. (Which may be buggy, too.) :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2007