    failing that, on Moz start-up?
    Not *too* technical please:)
    KeithS

    KeithS, Feb 1, 2005

  2. KeithS

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Install Sunbird and stick it in your startup. That's what I did,
    although I keep thinking about replacing it with the Calendar extension
    on either FF or TB. If reminders would come up whenever FF/TB is
    running, without my having to open the calendar, then that's what I'd do.

    <URL:http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird.html>

    Danny Colyer, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Danny Colyer schreef:
    On Windows:
    1. Make a shortcut to Mozilla
    2. Right click the icon, click on Properties.
    3. On the Shortcut tab, add " -calendar" to the end of whatever is in
    the Target field (e.g. "C:\Program
    Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla\mozilla.exe" -calendar).
    4. Put this shortcut in the "start up" map of your "all programs" map.

    *) may be the names of the maps differs because of my mother languages.

    [email protected], Feb 1, 2005
  4. Edit>Preferences>Appearance just check off which programs you want to
    start.

    William W. Plummer, Feb 1, 2005
  5. KeithS

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Danny Colyer, Feb 1, 2005
  6. KeithS

    KeithS Guest

    Excellent, thanks a lot Jos.
    KeithS

    KeithS, Feb 2, 2005
  7. KeithS

    KeithS Guest

    That was *never* there before!!!!!!! I'd looked all over Preferences for
    that item.
    You must have sneaked in at dead of night and put it on my 'puter :)
    Thanks very much William
    KeithS

    KeithS, Feb 2, 2005
    Thats, even better as my suggestion ! ;)

    [email protected], Feb 2, 2005
  9. KeithS

    KeithS Guest

    Errrm, speaking as the OP, that's exactly what I asked for - the
    calendar to fire up at startup. Maybe if you left off the modifier
    -calendar it might fire up TB, (remember IKBA), but I didn't want that,
    as I don't always want to go on the net every time I fire up my PC

    KeithS

    KeithS, Feb 16, 2005
  10. Danny Colyer wrote (01/02/2005 23:22):
    When I try this in TB it only launches the calendar, but not the mail
    client. Anyone else seeing this?

    Finbarr Brady (AT/LMI), Feb 16, 2005