    backup my bookmarks frequently?

    Thanks,
    raindog

    raindog, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Go to your profile folder, not the program folder. Since I can't tell
    your OS from the headers, I can't give you the exact path. You can see
    if your profile data is still there.

    You might try the very easy way, which works occasionally. Open Profile
    Manager, and create a new profile with exact name of the old profile.
    Somtimes this new profile will read the old profile data and restore
    just that easily.

    If not check for your profile folder. If you are not sure where it is,
    or if the files do not seem to be there, do a system search for
    bookmarks.html. OPen any hits with your browser and see if they are
    oyur bookmarks. If they are, simply copy the file and paste it into
    your profile folder, overwriting the default one.

    And yes, backup is a good thing! It is a good idea to backup your
    entire profile on a regular basis, just as you should back up any other
    important data.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 20, 2004