    Am I stuck with this? I am sure there is a way.

    thanks

    Bacchus

    Bacchus, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Bacchus

    Axl Guest

    I had the same problem wanting to use thunderbird instead of
    mozmail...from what I was told you're stuck with it...get used to
    copy/pasting addresses :)

    Axl, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Can't be done as long as Moz is an ap suite. Mailto links in Moz
    browser will open MozMail, hyperlinks in MozMail will open the Moz browser.

    Try Firebird. Its standalone and plays nice with default email settings.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Den 30-09-2003 23:10, skrev Axl:

    As far as I know(havn't tried myself), you are not stuck with it. Try
    the tip here: http://www.holgermetzger.de/etips6.html#28

    Morten K. Hansen, Sep 30, 2003