    the problem that's now bugging me, is when i shut pc off, all entries in
    mozilla addressbook disappear. is there something i might try in order
    to stop this from happening?

    seldomred, Dec 13, 2003

  2. seldomred

    why? Guest

    Mozilla support -
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/
    same page also lists newsgroups and related forumns.

    <snip>

    Developer site -
    http://www.mozilla.org/developer/
    See the Bugzilla bug tracking links if it's already been reported or
    maybe even be the first to post this fault.

    Me

    why?, Dec 13, 2003

  3. started having trouble wth netscape a few mnths ago ie., 2 mailboxes
    What might be happening is that you are sharing the old Netscape profile
    with Mozilla.

    Alexander Rogge, Dec 13, 2003