    to turn off/on, or does reinstalling Mozilla fix this?

    Thanks

    Joe

    CCI, Aug 28, 2004

  2. CCI

    slack_vi Guest

    I use sp2 and have not noticed any weird effects on mozilla. You could
    try reinstalling it.

    slack_vi, Aug 28, 2004

  3. CCI

    Smiley Guest

    And I haven't installed SP2 yet but noticed some download problems last
    week (2 files didn't download completely).
    I'm using Firefox 0.9.3

    :)

    Smiley, Aug 28, 2004
  4. CCI

    Nobody Guest

    No problem here with Moz1.7.2 and WinXP SP2... update went totally
    smoothly, and any actions/downloads/browsing/streaming have been
    normal.

    Nobody, Aug 29, 2004
  5. CCI

    Guest Guest

    No problem here using Firebird 0.7.3, either. SP-2 installed smoothly
    and I've had no problems, except when I tried to install MSN Explorer
    the other day, the Setup couldn't find a file named "cinfo.xml". So,
    I didn't install MSN Explorer, no big deal. OTT, there's been no
    problems with SP-2.

    Guest, Aug 29, 2004