    jOHN

    Version : Mozilla 1.7.5 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
    rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041217)

    jOHN, Feb 6, 2005

  2. jOHN

    Z Guest

    Z, Feb 6, 2005

  3. jOHN

    Ed Mullen Guest

    No ideas. Loads fine here, 1.7.5, Win XP SP2. However, the status bar
    shows
    http://www.winamp.com/support/help/50/What_You_Can_Do_with_Winamp.htm",
    the progress bar stays full, and I keep seeing data flow over my
    firewall. The throbber icon in the upper right of the Moz window,
    however, is NOT cycling. They must be doing some kind of refresh in the
    page code. IE's status bar shows "Done" but I still see data flow on
    the firewall as though the page is refreshing. Tried several links on
    that menu and the same thing happens on all of them.

    Ed Mullen, Feb 6, 2005
  4. jOHN

    jOHN Guest

    Thanks for the advice, but I'd prefer not to swap over at the moment, I had
    enough problems with the win95 --> XP upgrade a couple of momths ago.

    Thnaks

    jOHN.

    jOHN, Feb 6, 2005
  5. jOHN

    - Guest

    At least you got something displayed, I just get a blank page, and the
    progress bar cycles. I wonder if I've disabled one too many of XPs
    services. I'll go tweek those and hope my firewall's up to the job of
    keeping ยต$'s nose out of my machine.

    Thanks

    jOHN.

    -, Feb 6, 2005