    please? I have compared the settings for this rogue with the others and
    can find no difference.
    TIA

    Broadback, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Broadback

    gwtc Guest

    Try checking under Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select
    the offending account, and under Copies & Folders is where you make
    your changes.

    gwtc, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Broadback

    Broadback Guest

    Many thanks, that did it. Why didn't I see that. Doh!

    Broadback, Oct 12, 2005
  4. Broadback

    gwtc Guest

    its like you can't see the forest for the trees. Its usually the
    simplest little things that get us in the end.

    gwtc, Oct 12, 2005