    Mozilla wouldn't let me right click and save pdfs.

    If anybody has a solution for this ridiculous problem please post it.

    Thanks.

    The Lone Weasel, May 1, 2004

  2. The Lone Weasel

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Downloads / File Types
    Pdf ... Change Action ... Save to disk.

    °Mike°, May 1, 2004

  3. That doesn't work. It saves a file with a pdf extension but it's some
    kind of html file, I looked at the code with a text editor. PDF files
    have pdf code at the beginning of the file; these right click save
    files have html stuff and Adobe Reader can't open them.

    There's a fix gere for an older version of Adobe Reader:

    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_pdf.html

    But it's kind of complicated. I want Mozilla or Adobe to just fix the
    problem.

    Does that make sense, Adobe &/or Mozilla?

    The Lone Weasel, May 2, 2004
  4. The Lone Weasel

    °Mike° Guest

    If the actual files are in HTML, then the links are bad.
    I have no problem downloading .pdf files with FireFox.
    Can you provide a link to one of the .pdf files, so that
    somebody else can check? That way, it can be established
    whether the fault is the file, or your system.

    °Mike°, May 2, 2004