    With 1.5 they took the Google choice out of the Internet Search Tab. I
    might go back to 1.4

    JC

    JC, Oct 29, 2003

  2. JC

    dantu Guest

    ?? Its there for me.

    dantu, Oct 29, 2003

  3. My choices include Bugzilla, DMoz, Google, Mozilla.org, and Netscape
    search. You are dropping down the menu for Search using, are you not?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Might have lost the search plugin somehow. All of those (and many, many
    more!) are available at mycroft.mozdev.org ...

    cheers,

    David H

    --

    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

    David Harrison, Oct 29, 2003
  5. JC

    JC Guest

    Yeah, and google is no longer a choice,

    JC

    JC, Oct 30, 2003
  6. JC

    JC Guest

    Yeah, Google is no longer a choice.

    JC

    JC, Oct 30, 2003
  7. JC

    JC Guest

    You still have a Google as a choice in 1.5?

    JC

    JC, Oct 30, 2003
  8. JC

    dantu Guest

    JC Yes I do, and in fact its now the default for the location bar as well

    dantu, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Okay, take a look in C:/Program Files/mozilla.org/mozilla/searchplugins

    You should see google.gif and google.src. If you don't that's you're
    problem.

    Note David Harrison's suggestion of Mycroft:

    http://mycroft.mozdev.org/

    Here, you can download all the search plugins you might desire.

    If you just want Google, go here:

    http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html

    Type Google into the zearch bar, and select the 1st option.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2003
  10. JC

    JC Guest