    links in an email.
    If anybody could direct me to where I could find this .EXE for
    download, I'd appreciate it.

    pixfix, Nov 20, 2003

  2. www.mozilla.org

    Download the zip builds. The files are all in there. Easiest is delete
    the program folder then extract all the files, rather then just rplacing
    the one file.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones
    Mozilla Champion

    http://mozilla.org

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 20, 2003

  3. pixfix

    pixfix Guest

    Thanks Lee, I sincerely appreciate the help you gave. I , being a newbie
    to a lot of this thought it would have been easier to have downloaded
    the one file I needed into the correct folder, and bing, bam. boom I'd
    be done.
    I'd also like to point out that you are the only person to reply to my
    question, gee I guess thats why you belong to the Champions Group,
    Thanks again..

    pixfix, Nov 20, 2003
  4. It may be too many of us have broadband. For me the zip file downloads
    in seconds, and its just as easy to get the whole thing and redo.

    You could download the zip, open it, and get the one file. Or, if you
    can find the zipped fiels in your Recycle Bin, you could restore it and
    get the one file.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 21, 2003