    Unfortunately, I started using "default" before I knew there were things
    like profiles. Then I wanted to switch to a personal profile, but
    everything got left behind in "default".

    William W. Plummer, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Go to your new profile:

    C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\(profilename)\xxxxxxxx.slt

    The slt folder is a random string, jot down its name, rename it. GO to
    your old folder:

    C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\xxxxxxxx.slt

    Copy this folder and paste it into your new profile folder, alongside
    the renamed slt. Rename this copy to the same name you jotted down.
    Start Moz. You should see all the profile data from the default profile
    in your new profile.

    Note, of course that Application Data is a hidden folder, so set your OS
    to display hidden files and folders.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jul 26, 2004