    Outlook Express.

    Many thanks

    Kevin Robbin

    KEVIN ROBBIN, May 30, 2004

  2. Hello "Keven"!!
    I never done that myself but I found a link You could try.

    (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;oex)

    After log on to the side there is a menu on top You may want to
    click on "Newsgroups" and post your question there.
    Good Luck [email protected]

    [email protected], May 31, 2004

  3. Hello "Kevin"!! Here is the correct version of Your name!!
    Sorry for the missprint. [email protected]

    [email protected], May 31, 2004