    Outlook Express.

    Many thanks

    Kevin Robbin

    KEVIN ROBBIN, May 30, 2004

  2. KEVIN ROBBIN

    x@y Guest

    "KEVIN ROBBIN" <> wrote in message
    $hep$...
    > I would be grateful for any advice on how to move my Outlook

    data folders to
    > Outlook Express.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Kevin Robbin

    Hello "Keven"!!
    I never done that myself but I found a link You could try.

    (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;oex)

    After log on to the side there is a menu on top You may want to
    click on "Newsgroups" and post your question there.
    Good Luck x@y.

    x@y, May 31, 2004

  3. KEVIN ROBBIN

    x@y Guest

    "x@y" <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote in message

    > "KEVIN ROBBIN" <> wrote in message
    > $hep$...
    > > I would be grateful for any advice on how to move my Outlook

    > data folders to
    > > Outlook Express.
    > >
    > > Many thanks
    > >
    > > Kevin Robbin

    Hello "Kevin"!! Here is the correct version of Your name!!
    Sorry for the missprint. x@y.

    x@y, May 31, 2004