    Any suggestions how I may do this?

    Thanks

    Vartkes

    Vartkes, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Vartkes

    Doug G Guest

    The Bookmarks Manager window has Export on its File menu.

    Doug G, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Vartkes

    Nick Thomas Guest

    Export: Bookmarks menu, Manage Bookmarks; File menu, Export
    Import: Bookmarks menu, Manage Bookmarks; File menu, Import

    Nick Thomas, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Vartkes

    Ed Mullen Guest

    There is NO need to export and import. Copy the file bookmarks.html
    from one installation to the other.

    And backup your profile on a regular basis.
    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_profile.html

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Apr 14, 2005
  5. Vartkes

    Vartkes Guest

    Thank you all (Nick, Doug, Ed) - easy when you know how.

    Vartkes

    Vartkes, Apr 15, 2005
  6. Hi Ed,

    I'm brand new to Mozilla. I'm still using OE but I'm now using FF.
    So to back up profiles (4 users on the computer), I just need to backup the
    4 users profiles at C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\??

    That's easy! And then those files could be imported into a new or clean
    install of FF if needed??

    Thanks for helping a newbie.

    ....Lisa

    Lisa Hetherington, Apr 20, 2005
  7. Vartkes

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Yes. And backup the profiles on a regular basis!
    Yes. Here are a couple links that discuss copying/moving profiles which
    also apply to what you've asked.

    http://users.adelphia.net/~irwingreenwald/About Profiles.html
    http://ilias.ca/netscape/profilefaq/#transferring
    Happy to help.