  1. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    It will eventually happen.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Neck & Red

    boodybandit Guest

    *plonk*

    boodybandit, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    Blur-Ray Fanboy. We don't want your kind here anyway, glad you're gone.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007
  4. Neck & Red

    Meng Guest

    You're an idiot. He hasn't gone anywhere.

    Meng, Feb 8, 2007
  5. Neck & Red

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    "We"? "here"?

    Most of the readers "here" (alt.games.video.sony-playstation) don't care
    about the video format war, and x-posting trolls like you have long since
    become boring and repitive.

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 8, 2007
  6. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    From his lack of postings, looks like he's gone you n00b.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007
  7. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    You should have thought about that before sending your trolling 'Blu-Ray'
    Sony boy plant to spread lies about how good BlurRay is. Suck it up, it has
    just started.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007
  8. Did you used to post under the name Ransack the Elder back when the first
    Xbox was released?

    Hank the Rapper, Feb 8, 2007
  9. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    Hahahaha... You started a pretty funny thread, dude.

    Filter your news, and filter your mind.

    HD DVD RULES!

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  10. Neck & Red

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    What are you talking about? Since when have I ever taken a side in this
    stupid format war?

    Neither format is better than the other - it's a complete repeat of the
    DVD-R/+R mess that companies dropped in the consumer's lap a few years
    ago. Once again, the market will simply wait for affordable combo devices
    to appear, which will end the war in a non-decisive way for everyone -
    both consumers AND corporations.

    Of course that even assumes that both formats will even survive long
    enough for the average American to buy a HDTV large enough to make owning
    any sort of a HD movie player worthwhile.

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 9, 2007
  11. Your outright 'ass-hole' swagger made me laugh. But now your killfiled. You
    need to work on that first impression.

    Brenden D. Chase, Feb 9, 2007
  12. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red! Guest

    Your killfile didn't work.

    Neck & Red!, Feb 9, 2007
  13. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    Said the Top Posting Usenet Total Retard. TPUTR

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  14. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    He should learn the difference between "your" and "you're" as well.

    Man, if these little twit adolescents had listened in school instead
    of worrying about how low they can make their pants ride,
    we might actually have some kids with balls enough to join the
    military. I hope they draft 'em all. Bwuahahahahahaha!

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  15. why, are you hank?

    Brenden D. Chase, Feb 10, 2007
  16. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    You probably don't have a decent sound system either.

    Things like that would kind of exclude you from having anything
    referenced to actual knowledge in the discussion.

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  17. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    Do you have any more retarded little gems for the groups, dumbshit?

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  18. Neck & Red

    Impmon Guest

    Happen? How can they drop a nonexistient "Blur-Ray" format?

    IMO HD-DVD has a better chance. I went to a local Best Buy and what
    do I see? 2 section of shelves to HD-DVD and maybe 8 or 9 blu-ray
    dvd. Plus almost no one has seen a blue-ray player.

    It's just like VHS vs BETA. Sony released BETA but it was poorly
    supported and died. If Sony doesn't work hard to push Blue-ray, it
    will become another BETA.

    Impmon, Feb 10, 2007
  19. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red? Guest

    Same way they drop support for your 'Blue-Ray' format I guess.

    Blue-Ray? Get with the program. Do some research before you try to smart off
    to somebody.

    Neck & Red?, Feb 10, 2007
  20. Neck & Red

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    Engadget's reporting that they're on shelves in stores for $1200.

    Considering that a stand-alone Blu-Ray player costs $1000 or more, LG's
    model is quite affordable if you were interested in playing movies
    regardless of the format without having to tie up 2 entire sets of A/V
    inputs on your TV/Receiver.

    Anyways, it's a first-gen model. If they can get the kinks worked out,
    we'll see prices drop soon enough.

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 12, 2007