    ever getting here.

    Has it been and gone??

    TIA

    Mutley, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Mutley

    tiddlywink Guest

    Yep been and gone - didnt seem to be here for very long either - saw a video
    shop junkmail flyer that said it was being released on DVD thisdmonth.

    tiddlywink, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Mutley

    XPD Guest

    Didnt see it at the movies here and a friend who is a movie nut says its
    gone straight to video/DVD in most countries.........

    XPD, Jun 4, 2005
  4. Mutley

    Mutley Guest

    Thanx every one. My wife and I try to see all the Scifi stuff but
    this one missed us.

    Have to look in the local DVD library.

    Mutley, Jun 4, 2005
  5. Mutley

    Mackin Guest

    Yes it's definitely been here at the cinema. It didn't get the greatest
    reviews and its run was quite short. I've had the DVD for a few months
    (bought via Amazon.com) and while it's not the best movie I've seen, I
    still quite enjoy it.

    Mackin.

    Mackin, Jun 4, 2005