    of the movies

    thanks

    Rictor

    Rictor, Oct 2, 2003

  2. I only like widescreen personally but my dad loves fullscreen--he
    Many older DVDs are availible only in WS. However, most current
    releases are offered in both versions. As for having them both
    in the same package, some studios do that more than others. Warner
    Bros. and Columbia/Tri-Star used to be very fond of the practice,
    and MGM did it fairly often as well.

    Have you shown him side-by-side comparisons? There are some excellent
    visual aids at www.widescreen.org .

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com