  1. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    what are some good software to convert .avi to mpg or to dvd?

    Shawn, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Shawn

    wreniam Guest

    wreniam, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Shawn

    gangle Guest

    The highest quality AVI to MPG program is TMPGEnc
    (2.5 freeware or 3.0 Express shareware) because
    there are so many internal tweaks possible
    to maximise the quality of the output.
    http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html

    There are numerous programs out there to convert to
    DVD format, one of which is also from the same people:
    TMPGEnc DVD Author.

    gangle, Jul 29, 2005
  4. Shawn

    gangle Guest

    "...is can be gotten"? What is that, pig-german?

    in message

    gangle, Jul 29, 2005
  5. Shawn

    wreniam Guest

    no its a typo.

    Shannon

    wreniam, Jul 29, 2005
  6. Shawn

    uh Clem Guest

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on 29 Jul 2005 06:02:50 -0700,
    I nominate this post for Stupid Post of the Year.

    uh Clem, Jul 31, 2005