    Study History - Know the Future

    If you can read this, thank a Teacher;
    Since it is written in English, thank a Soldier.

    CWO4 Dave Mann, Mar 13, 2005

  2. CWO4 Dave Mann

    Moz Champion Guest

    Not being familiar with Opera, I dont know what you mean by wand items

    Firefox will log in to pages as requested by the server, and these can
    be remembered

    Moz Champion, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Its Opera's password management system:

    http://www.opera.com/features/wand/

    I know of no way to transfer passwords from Opera to FF.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 14, 2005

  4. Thanks for the tip. I didn't think there was either but thought I
    would check b4 typing a bunch of stuff.

    Thanks!

    Dave

    CWO4 Dave Mann, Mar 14, 2005