    sheets around in Excel? So if you have several pages open you can arrange
    them in first, second, third...order the way you want.

    James

    strytsters, Jan 28, 2005

  2. strytsters

    Steve IA Guest

    I just grabbed mine with the left mouse and dragged it left or right.
    I'm not sure if it's part of some other extension or not.
    Steve
    41N

    Steve IA, Jan 28, 2005

  3. strytsters

    JDT Guest

    I don't think that there is, but I agree that it would be nice. Maybe
    someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

    JDT, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Its an extension, TBE gives this, and there's another one that does only
    this, though I can't recall the name.

    Okay here's one:

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=161&hl=tabs

    I've never used it myself, but it would seem to do the job if you find
    Tabbed Browser Extensions to be too much.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 29, 2005
  5. strytsters

    strytsters Guest