    Are there any apps/codecs to get this into wav format?

    Thanks in advance
    Jon

    Jonski, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Yes, there are plenty of programs that can do this.

    On the Mac pretty much any program that can edit audio or video can open
    QuickTime files, and any program that can export using QT can also
    export in WAV format. Windows programs can do it to, but far fewer of
    them support QT.

    iTunes for Mac or Windows will do it for free. Just add the QT file to
    the library, change the importer to AIFF or WAV, then from the Advanced
    menu you can convert the file.

    There's also the shareware AudioExtract, again for Mac or Windows, which
    I've heard of but never used.

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Jun 10, 2004