    anything, so far, on Microsofts knowledge base.

    JohnF
    Win98se

    JohnF, Dec 8, 2003

  2. JohnF

    Patrick Guest

    If I understand you correctly, the problem is caused by a Windows-Update
    (824145), I don't know if it's been corrected yet but I still have the
    problem. Here is one newsgroup thread as to the matter;

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...pdate+causes+mouse+scroll+problem&sa=N&tab=wg

    or short link;
    http://tinyurl.com/y9et

    Patrick, Dec 8, 2003