    Would anyone know if it is possibe to obtain a replacement for the usb
    receiver, would a dongle do it, or will the RF be specific to that
    mouse.

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Sep 24, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    Mike Easter Guest

    Martin
    From US site:

    Repairs or Replacements
    Question - How can I get a replacement part, repair service or
    replacement for my Kensington product?
    Answer - If you are having an issue with a Kensington product,
    please contact a Technical Support representative via e-mail by clicking
    here.
    http://kensington.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kensington.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_cat_lvl1=8

    Or call our toll free number (1-800-535-4242) from Monday - Friday
    anytime between 7:30am -4:30pm PST.

    From UK site:

    Acco UK Ltd.
    Oxford House