    jumps all over the screen. Have tried all the troubleshooting techniques
    and nothing helps. After re-booting it works okay for a few minutes.
    Anybody have any suggestions that might work. Thank you.

    Ike, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Slow down the pointer in the Mouse Control Panel

    Samuel Townsend, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Ike

    °Mike° Guest

    Which means WHAT, exactly?

    On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:59:09 -0400, in
    <>
    Ike scrawled:

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Have you tried taking the ball out of the mouse and cleaning the rollers?

    --

    Regards,

    Terry Ponsford

    Wigwam Design and Computer Services

    Terry Ponsford, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Ike

    WormWood Guest

    My cursor was doing the same as you describe when it was time to buy a
    new mouse. So I replaced it and *wallah*! Problem solved.

    WormWood, Aug 3, 2004
  6. "°Mike°" scrawled:
    Open the Control Panel. Open "Mouse". Go to the "Pointer Options" tab.
    Move the first slider toward the left.
    Not all of them apparently.
    Which means what?

    This signature SUCKS!