    fine. I have tried 3 different mouses (mice). The same problem still
    exists.

    Any Ideas??

    CARoss1120, Apr 17, 2006

  2. CARoss1120

    JANA Guest

    Just in case by coincidence all your mice have a problem, see if you can try
    them on another computer somewhere. This would really verify if your
    computer is at fault.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    The left click on my mouse stopped working. I run WinXP Home. I have
    tried using a different mouse....same problem. Doesn't seem to matter
    if I use the USB port or PS/2 port. I have the adapter converting the
    USB to PS/2. I have checked all the connections, gone to mouse
    properties and checked all the settings. I have updated the mouse
    driver....still no fix.

    Far as I can tell the connection is working....I can switch primary and
    secondary buttons and then the right click works as a left. That works

    JANA, Apr 17, 2006

  3. CARoss1120

    Ted Hamilton Guest

    Hi,
    I presume you do have checked your mouse settings in
    Start/Settings/ControlPanel ???

    Ted

    Ted Hamilton, Apr 17, 2006