    MALdito wrote:

    [...]

    Uh... are you confused?

    DC, Aug 26, 2004

  2. DC

    MALdito Guest

    As I´m typing, suddenly the mouse is somewhere else.
    Then I have to bring back focus to the window I was typing in.
    It´s really annoying ..

    Can someone help?

    --
    --------------------------------------
    Part of the "No Signature Movement"

    MALdito, Aug 26, 2004

  3. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 26, 2004
  4. DC

    MALdito Guest

    Well, it is a usb mouse, but used as a ps2 with a converter.
    I´m connecting it to my usb port directly.. we´ll see what happens

    MALdito, Aug 26, 2004
  5. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    Try a different mouse.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 26, 2004
  6. DC

    MALdito Guest

    No .. that wasnt the problem, my mouse is still jumping ..

    I run winxp, NO xmouse. Even downloaded the tweakUI to see if something was
    misconfigured

    Heeeeelp. please!

    MALdito, Aug 26, 2004
  7. DC

    kipper Guest

    Put more water in the whiskey

    kipper, Aug 26, 2004
  8. DC

    Rick Merrill Guest

    There is a Windows XP control panel mouse option that
    automaticly snaps "focus" to wherever the mouse is
    pointing, EVEN if you are typing into a text form at
    this moment. If you have a laptop with a touchpad,
    accidently thumbing the touch pad will move the
    mouse-pointer and if snap-focus is enabled, then
    another window could be selected for the 'focus'.

    - RM

    Rick Merrill, Aug 26, 2004