    the background. Any helpers please

    Thanks
    John in UK

    Johnnie Scott, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Johnnie Scott

    philo Guest

    I bet the mouse started freezing up right after the Norton update...

    philo, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Johnnie Scott

    JANA Guest

    The problem is either that something happened with the Norton update, or
    that by coincidence the mouse is having a problem. The easiest thing to do
    is to try another mouse. Go to the local computer store, or anywhere that
    sells computer mice, and get a cheap one to use as a backup mouse, and for
    testing the computer.

    If the new mouse is working okay, then you will know for sure that the fault
    is the mouse, and not the computer or the software.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    message As of today I keep getting the mouse freeze up, only new item was a Norton
    update. Checked for virus etc, all OK. Seems to be if something is busy in

    JANA, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Johnnie Scott

    Garrett Guest

    Check Task Manager to see if there is a process hogging the processor

    Garrett, Jan 1, 2006
  5. Johnnie Scott

    Mr Pounder Guest

    Try AVG.