    Switch off and on again and the mouse is frozen.

    Any ideas ??

    No software came with the mouse.

    tawjlee, Nov 3, 2003

  2. tawjlee

    Jerry G. Guest

    I think you need a good mouse with a good driver. The MS or Logitech
    mouse(s) will not give you that type of problem. I have seen it with the
    low cost no-name brand type of mouse(s).

    Get a good mouse, and uninstall the one you have. Install the new one.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Hi

    Brand new system with Windows XP pro.

    Optical mouse (PS2). When you switch the PC on it loads windows however the
    mouse is frozen in the centre of the monitor. The PC isn't frozen as i can
    press the windows key on the keyboard and close down that way.
    When i switch on again the mouse works fine.

    Jerry G., Nov 6, 2003