    And I really don't want to.

    Here's his problem:

    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_21747273.html

    squall14414, May 28, 2006

  2. squall14414

    LurfysMa Guest

    Let me see if I understand this. You know where you can get the answer
    for $10, but you would rather spend an hour posting about it here and
    reading the responses. I guess your time must be worth less than
    $10/hour. Well, you should know.

    LurfysMa, May 28, 2006

  3. squall14414

    philo Guest

    But for $10 he gets to read the answer...and has no assurance it's the right
    answer.

    Anyway I once had the identical mouse problem...and after a lot of
    frustration and searching...
    it turned out to be a problem with the video drivers of all things

    philo, May 28, 2006
  4. squall14414

    Meat Plow Guest

    Roll back your video driver if you updated it prior to the cursor problem.

    And as far as the $10 answer goes, it could be the wrong answer as well as
    the right answer.

    Meat Plow, May 28, 2006
  5. squall14414

    Plato Guest

    Vaio's come with lots of crap installed. Start with removing all the
    crap.

    Plato, Jun 1, 2006