    os,

    Many thanks

    Lee

    Lee Bales, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Lee Bales

    br1ght Guest

    More info pleez-

    Mouse=cursor?

    laptop make/model???

    are you using external mouse/trackball???

    if using external mouse how do you have your mouse preferences set, external
    only or both???

    does it happen using all programs or only certain ones???

    br1ght, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Lee Bales

    Lee Bales Guest

    Hi Sorry,

    Yes mouse is the cursor, laptop is an advent 7008, no external mouse, it is
    the laptops inbuilt touchpad, nothing to do with any programs, can be at
    anytime even just moving across the desktop,

    Its as if the touchpad believes that it is being told to move in that way
    and that it has been told to click on things?

    Lee

    Lee Bales, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Lee Bales

    Gert Zander Guest

    Change the sensitivity in control panel.

    Gert

    Gert Zander, Feb 19, 2004