    Anybody can tell me where has Motorola SM56 x64 modem driver download. My
    notebook is using this modem module but x64 XP does not have driver. Thank
    you.

    PDAMan, Apr 5, 2006

  2. PDAMan

    M. Murcek Guest

    It's a softmodem, which means you must have a driver. A cursory look at
    Moto's site shows no such beast currently extant. Lots of hardware
    manufacturers, if they make an x64 Edition driver at all, only make for
    their newest hardware, leaving users of their older products basically out
    of luck. That said, I cannot say authoratatively that is the case here, but
    a quick look says it's not out there...

    M. Murcek, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 5, 2006
  4. PDAMan

    PDAMan Guest

    yes, driver is major concern. its too bad. but i try look for compatible
    driver still not find.

    PDAMan, Apr 7, 2006
  5. PDAMan

    Chi Man Guest

    My notebook use Motorola SM56 softmodem. But I found there is no driver for
    this.

    Man

    Chi Man, Apr 7, 2006
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 7, 2006