    USB ports on the front as well as at the back; built in multi-card reader;
    supports RAM up to 1GB.

    Thanks, JifJaf

    JifJaf, Dec 30, 2003

  2. JifJaf

    why? Guest

    The mobo choice has a lot to do with which CPU you have / may be
    getting.
    Motherboards tend not to have USB ports on the front. Normally there are
    USB headers on the mobo and a USB/other port expansion unit brings the
    USB to the front. Some cases also have USB on the front.

    Since a UK email addy.
    www.maplin.co.uk
    Computers
    Cases and Cooling
    Front Plates

    Only 1 example of several, part code A25BF
    image http://www.maplin.co.uk/media/largeimages/37134i0.jpg

    Cases and Cooling
    Cases ATX

    Something like , part code A65AY
    image http://www.maplin.co.uk/media/largeimages/35869i0.jpg

    Multi Card Reader, don't know about that one, only have seen the plug
    into USB type

    Computers
    Memory and Storage
    Standalone , 8 in 1 Reader/Writer , part code A35BG
    image http://www.maplin.co.uk/media/largeimages/37252i0.jpg

    Actually, another front panel device, using a simple search

    Drive Bay - Direct Access USB 2.0 Multi Connect Hub part code A23BF
    image http://www.maplin.co.uk/media/largeimages/37130i0.jpg
    Would have thought 1GB is low now days, it's heading to 2/3GB.

    Motherboard with 6 in 1 card reader seperate unit.
    K7S5A Pro Socket A Motherboard
    image http://www.maplin.co.uk/media/largeimages/35480i0.jpg
    part code A43AX

    Lots of motherboards out there, try the Gigabyre site
    http://uk.giga-byte.com

    Me

    why?, Dec 30, 2003

  3. JifJaf

    M Mullen Guest

    |> can anyone recommend some good motherboards that have at least these specs:
    |> USB ports on the front as well as at the back; built in multi-card reader;
    |> supports RAM up to 1GB.

    One of your spec's should be USB connections on the mother board, in addition to
    the rear ones.

    I bought a case with USB plug-in's in the front, leads from there plug into the
    USB connections.

    M Mullen, Dec 30, 2003
  4. 3.14
    Whatever it takes.

    Michael A. Ball, Feb 15, 2004
  5. 3.14 is the size of the square pies the Ancients Grecians
    used to bake.
    I hope I don't fail my grade here.
    [email protected]/micio.

    \[email protected]\/Micio, Feb 16, 2004
  6. JifJaf

    ICee Guest

    Pi = 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939, etc.

    ICee, Feb 16, 2004
  7. Thanks "ICee"
    [email protected]/micio.

    \[email protected]\/Micio, Feb 17, 2004