    BIOS: Award Software, Inc. 4.51PG 04/16/99

    From this information I need to find out what the motherboard model number
    is - can anyone help me or do I need to get my friend to open up the case?

    Many thanks.

    Trent C, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Trent C

    Patrick Guest

    Thieres a Manual here for the P5A here, thiere appears to be only the one in
    English;
    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P5A&Type=Manual

    or if above link is broken then use;
    http://tinyurl.com/t4pa

    Patrick, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Trent C

    Patrick Guest

    Download 'aida32' (Personal System)!
    It will give a mass of information about the computer.
    It requires no installation, it can be run from your 'Desktop'
    (or even from bootable-floppy by stripping out the extra language etc)
    http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=32

    Patrick, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Trent C

    Trent C Guest

    Thanks, Patrick

    Trent C, Oct 31, 2003
  5. Trent C

    ImhoTech Guest

    Um...not to sound rude, but if you can't find the motherboard model from
    that info, you need to refer your friend to someone else for help.

    ImhoTech, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Trent C

    Trent© Guest

    Is this a trick question?

    Its a P5A! lol

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    Trent©, Oct 31, 2003
  7. Howdy!

    Uuuhhhhh ... What part of "ASUSTeK P5A" didn't you understand?

    (Good board, too.)

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 31, 2003