    Can anyone advise me of a site where I might be able to I can get this
    info from.
    Art_the_Dart

    Art-the -Dart, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Art-the -Dart

    Eddie Grant Guest

    www.google.com

    Eddie Grant, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Art-the -Dart

    why? Guest

    TX Pro 2 on it's own does not help much, google returns a lot of hits in
    japanese and russian. How about a bit more info, PC brand / model /
    motherboard manufacturer.

    However 'TX Pro II' returns more hits, as the chipset name not the
    motherboard brand.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Try searching through these links for some information...

    http://tinyurl.com/kxva

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 23, 2003
  5. FYI...

    At Google, if you go into the "Advanced Search" there's an option to return
    pages written in a specific language. Do your search from there and set it
    to English and you shouldn't see any of the Japanese/Russian sights you
    mentioned...

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 23, 2003
  6. Art-the -Dart

    Patrick Guest

    Heres something that I found on something to do with e-Bay;

    Patrick, Aug 23, 2003
  7. Thanks to all for all the good info, very much appreciated.
    Art_the_Dart

    Art-the -Dart, Aug 23, 2003
  8. No problem... hope the OP also found some useful info in this thread :-D

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 24, 2003