    Processor is a AMD Athlon XP 3000+

    Thanks for any help given.

    Derek

    Derek, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Derek

    Brian Guest

    you have had numorous answers to your q before... what you need is another
    pc to find out what is f***ed and not.....

    Brian, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Derek

    joni Guest

    If you shorted the mainboard then its likely that you've blown it
    Have you tried unplugging the ATX lead and reconnect CPU
    Why don't you take it back and tell em its D_O_A

    joni, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Derek

    Toolman Tim Guest

    If he screwed it up himself, it isn't DOA, and it would be unethical to
    return it as such.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 10, 2004