    pat Guest

    can any one tell me how to tell what kind of mother board is in a computer
    and where do I go to get the software it uses

    pat, Nov 15, 2004

  2. pat

    Nik Schlein Guest

    Yes you can, there are various utilities that will tell you what motherboard
    you have. You may be able to catch the Manufacturer yourself in your Device
    Manager. The easiest way I have found it open up the case and look for it.
    They will say something like:
    Asus
    Abit
    Epox
    Intel(NOT CPU)
    Soyo

    They all have websites to download stuff. But if your computer is a few
    years old, you probably have the most current stuff anyways.

    Nik Schlein, Nov 15, 2004

  3. pat

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Nov 15, 2004
  4. pat

    Jimmi H Guest

    You're asking this type of questions??

    You do not belong "INSIDE" your pc case. Get someone who knows what they
    are doing, OR, read up on it and THEN try.

    Jimmi H, Nov 15, 2004