    Are there any mother boards out there that have onboard wireless LAN ?

    Thanks,
    Ed.

    Ed., Aug 2, 2005

  2. Ed.

    Malke Guest

    Malke, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Ed.

    Ed. Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate that. I see that there are several
    mother boards out there with onboard wireless LAN. I notice a couple also
    aren't onboard but come with a PCI wireless NIC card.
    I will check some of these boards out.

    Thanks again,
    Ed.

    Ed., Aug 3, 2005
  4. Ed.

    Malke Guest

    You're welcome, Ed. One thing you might do to help you choose is go to
    some forums specializing in whatever motherboard interests you. See
    what the users have to say. AMDMB.com uses forums here:

    http://forums.pcper.com/

    but there are many other good hardware forums. Google for something like
    "Asus forums" when you're ready.

    Malke

    Malke, Aug 3, 2005