Most Reliable Hosting Providers during May

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by TechNews, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. TechNews

    TechNews Guest

    Ranking by Failed Requests and Connection time,
    May 1st - 31st 2004

    1. www.seeweb.it ...... Linux
    2. www.jumpline ....... Linux

    During May, an Italian hosting company,Seeweb, was the most reliable of
    the hosting company sites we monitor. Second placed was the Jumpline
    site, which was top of the chart last month.

    Linux and FreeBSD were evenly split amongst the top 10 sites with four
    sites each, with MyHosting.com running Windows Server 2003 and DellHost
    on Windows 2000 ...

    http://snipurl.com/6tns

    http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/06/01/most_reliable_hosting_providers_during_may.html

    TechNews, Jun 3, 2004