    considering Microsoft have "The New Generation of Microsoft
    Certifications".....

    Thanks in advance.

    Guest, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    This depends on your experience. What are your strengths? WinForms,
    Webforms, Middle tier, database administration/ADO.NET, Enterprise
    development, design analysis and requirement gathering?

    The "easiest" exam depends on the above and you!

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Apr 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I would suggest u to take 70-536 first which is common for all MCPD exams

    Guest, Apr 25, 2006