more tapes i am letting go

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by breadguy, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. breadguy

    breadguy Guest

    heres more tapes i am letting go
    have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
    if you are interested please send me your trade lists
    i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics

    i have
    enterprise season 4 5 tapes
    allo allo 22 tapes
    roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
    thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
    kolchak night stalker 2 tapes
    secret agent 2 tapes
    danger man 7 tapes
    t j hooker 15 tapes
    masquerade 6 tapes with kirsty alley and greg evigan
    lazarus man 1 tape
    six million dollar man 18 tapes
    hogans heroes 14 tapes
    brisco county jr. 5 tapes