More rubbish HTML on Parliamentary press release

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mainlander, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Mainlander

    Mainlander Guest

    Mainlander, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Mainlander

    XPD Guest

    And youre sharing it with us because..... :)

    XPD, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Mainlander

    T.N.O. Guest

    so you expect the govt to be instantly wise to the ways of the web?

    T.N.O., Jul 9, 2003
  4. So... you're filling newsgroups with this and making everyone suffer because
    ?

    Was it really necessary to quote ALL of it ?

    Master Tech ©, Jul 9, 2003
  5. "Mainlander" ...

    suggested this was a government press release. But it isn't, is it?

    Simon Pleasants, Jul 9, 2003
  6. Mainlander

    Peter KERR Guest

    <nitpick>
    Subject line says -Parliamentary-
    </nitpick>

    but given the cross-post, Subject line should have read
    More rubbish HTML on newsgroups :-(

    Peter KERR, Jul 9, 2003
  7. Mainlander

    Mark Harris Guest

    Which pretty much says it comes from Microsoft Office (i.e. Word)
    SaveAs HTML

    [snip][snip]

    Which pretty much says it comes from your old mate Peter Dunne.

    What's your point, Patrick? Take it up with United Future. It's their
    release. Maybe you could offer your services as a consultant.

    You'd fit in well, as I understand UFNZ.

    cheers

    mark

    Mark Harris, Jul 10, 2003