    like calling Burger King a McDonalds version of Jack In The Box.

    Sheesh, how we've fallen...

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Jul 30, 2005

  2. The Man Behind The Curtain

    Lookingglass Guest

    How wonderful it is to live in a world that does not force you to see a
    movie that you don't want to see.

    dave............ www.Shemakhan.com
    I want to be common... just like everyone else. (anonymous)

    Lookingglass, Jul 31, 2005

  3. The Man Behind The Curtain

    GMAN Guest

    Who the hell wants to eat at ANY of those fast food places?

    GMAN, Aug 3, 2005