  1. Sandman

    RichA Guest

    I find the backgrounds animated but not objectionable. They do seem to improve a bit on the 3rd dimensional look of the image.

    RichA, Jun 6, 2014

  2. Sandman

    android Guest

    I have in quotation snipped by you of post that seem to be deleted. My
    post showing this is there for everyone to read...

    android, Jun 7, 2014

  3. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    As I said, you have not substantiated your claims in any capacity. I have
    substantiated that I did not lie, and I've asked you to explain in what way
    I was an "idiot" and in what way I was "arguing". All you've done is snip
    and run, like above.

    Bad form, very bad form.

    Sandman, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Sandman

    android Guest

    It's considered good netiquette to snip irrelevancies... The idea behind
    that is not waste the time of qualified readers....

    Do take the black pill!

    android, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Sandman

    android Guest

    It's considered good netiquette to snip irrelevancies... The idea behind
    that is not to waste the time of qualified readers....

    Do take the black pill!

    android, Jun 8, 2014
  6. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    It's considered trolling to snip away first-level quoted material that
    contains questions and replies to earlier claims and ignore it

    Thanks for verifying.

    Sandman, Jun 8, 2014
  7. Sandman

    android Guest

    That's not the case if the topic drifts and has not happened here
    anyways...

    android, Jun 8, 2014
  8. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Sandman, Jun 8, 2014
  9. Sandman

    android Guest

    The advice that you snippet still stands:
    Take the black pill...

    android, Jun 8, 2014
  10. Sandman

    Sandman Guest